July 10, 2012
President Benigno Simeone C. Aquino
Republic of the Philippines
Dear Mr. President,
I am an ordinary student of a public school here in Ilocos Sur National High School and I am thankful of this chance to send a letter to you.
First of all, I am amaze with your skills of leading our democrative country, even though there are a lot of issues on you, you never failed us in other ways. On our case as an public high school student, education is our priority but how can we achieve high quality education if some public highs like Ilocos Sur National High School don’t have enough facilities like rooms. Our school is the most populated school in Ilocos that in every classrooms there are so students staying. It’s hard to focus in that situation. Hope you can help us with this usual problem of school. Have a great day and peaceful mind, Mr. President.
Yours truly,
Lorraine Rabuya
President Benigno Simeone C. Aquino
Republic of the Philippines
Dear Mr. President,
I am an ordinary student of a public school here in Ilocos Sur National High School and I am thankful of this chance to send a letter to you.
First of all, I am amaze with your skills of leading our democrative country, even though there are a lot of issues on you, you never failed us in other ways. On our case as an public high school student, education is our priority but how can we achieve high quality education if some public highs like Ilocos Sur National High School don’t have enough facilities like rooms. Our school is the most populated school in Ilocos that in every classrooms there are so students staying. It’s hard to focus in that situation. Hope you can help us with this usual problem of school. Have a great day and peaceful mind, Mr. President.
Yours truly,
Lorraine Rabuya
No comments:
Post a Comment