Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Modern Hero

     When I was a kid, I believe heroes are the one who can fly high in the sky or even the one who can carry heavy cars then throw it afterwards. But then I begin to wondered is there really a hero in real life? Can anyone of us be like them?
     We people have our own special powers, not by creating incredible actions but by doing simple ways that can be special in the eye of others. My parents are my heroes in life, they are the one who's caring me like a cat doing to her kitten. Since my date of birth until know, their loving me without any heartaches and protecting me like a king doing to his queen in a chess game. Maybe your  thinking that their just doing their responsibility of being a parent but that makes it special. Even if they cant fly in a high sky like the visual heroes does, they can do things better by taking me in a place higher and farther. I am glad I found my real life hero, their always there in my side in case I need them. I love my parent and I treasure them more than wearing any costumes.
     In our childhood times its good to have a so called fantasy heroes, but its better to have a real time hero in a real life because one day we'll live in a place where heroes is needed to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment