Saturday, October 6, 2012

I have to value them

 I was so confused that having so many things to be done and yet I can't decide what to start and how to do things right. With my own two hands they are shaking because of holding so many task and my ears is also breaking because of too many instruction to be followed.  I need to calm myself from this things.Aside from things that bothers me, we cant avoid from people. I encounter so many weird humans and also weird reactions, they are so.... Nah, forget it. Because until now I cant understand the way they act.Sometimes I just ignore what they do perhaps I don't need them. I just pray to God that He will let those nothing to do people to be quiet and not to destroy someones plans.

3 comments:

  1. I feel for you. Fourth year life definitely is chaotic in time table. But, I know we can do it, we're both SSGO's after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your right, just pray to God. God did all of these things for our own benefit. It makes us stronger. Study Hard. Be Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! your right! We have also the same problems that we've encountered. But even though, just do your best and have faith in God. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete